DESIGN YOUR POWERFUL LIFE
Ready for more energy, focus and confidence? Ready to believe the life you truly desire is within your reach?
Explore amazing possibilities for yourself in this live-online Zoom workshop with Design Your Powerful Life trainer, Susan Yenzer.
You Will Learn:
- New discoveries about your current life
- What inspires and motivates you
- How to experience a future that truly inspires you
- New tools, knowledge and skills to use now and again, to guide you toward what you truly want from life
The Design Your Powerful Life workshop structure and content is based upon NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), an achievement technology that has helped many discover and use their own potential to achieve breathtaking results.
An NLP Master Practitioner, Susan Yenzer will guide you in new compelling ways, in gaining insight into what holds you back and what naturally motivates you forward.
Susan will escort you on a journey into the future where you have the life that most closely expresses your deepest values and desires. Learn more about Susan here.
Get Ready to Access All That You Desire…
Design Your Powerful Life Workshop Summary:
- Location: Live & Online using Zoom
- Dates: Saturday & Sunday, August 19-20, 2023
- Times: 10am-5pm Central Standard Time; with an hour-and-a-half lunch on your own each day
- Cost: $195.00 (includes a PDF of all course materials) paid via PayPal, Credit Card, or Venmo below
Written notice of need to cancel received by Susan@AdvancingPerformance.com by:
- August 05, 2023: 100% refundable, less $10.00 payment processing fee.
- August 14, 2023: 50% refundable, less $10.00 payment processing fee.
- After August 14, 2023: Registration is non-refundable.
“Design Your Powerful Life was a fantastic experience, gaining me great introspection into my life. The two day course not only clarified my vision for my future, but outlined the necessary steps I must take to achieve what I desire. I plan on taking the course again in the future so that I can track my progress in achieving my dreams.”
– James Weeks, Longhorn Lawn Club
“Susan is such a positive influence on all that are lucky enough to work with her! She brings excellence to everything she does, stays flexible and service-oriented even in the face of environmental changes, and somehow balances adventurousness with reliability. I know of few other people who could help any organization with as much integrity, joy, and mastery of interpersonal differences than Susan.”
– Katie Raver, Owner CEO NLP Austin